How can I help Radstock Primary School?
Schools are funded via the Local Education Authority, and as you may have seen reported in the press this funding is being squeezed, and this is expected to continue. For Radstock Primary School to be able to deliver our ambitious plans, we need to seek out extra resources. Your donation of time or money would be used to help Radstock Primary School achieve our ambition for all of our pupils to have a great school experience.
Here are a few suggestions of how you can help:
Volunteer your time*
There are many roles in which you could volunteer:
- Become a Governor (What do Governors do?) – contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- Help at or run a Friends of Radstock (FoR) event – contact FoR@radstock.wokingham.sch.uk for more information
- Classroom help – contact email@example.com for more information
- Attend school events – advertised by email, and around the local area
* Please note a DBS check is required for some volunteering activities, this is very simple and will not cost anything for the volunteer
Give generously to Friends of Radstock
- Join the Radstock Lottery - contact FoR@radstock.wokingham.sch.uk
- Spend money at FoR events – advertised by email, and around the local area
- Help at or run a Freinds of Radstock (FoR) event and ask your company to match-fund the money raised - contact FoR@radstock.wokingham.sch.uk for more information
- Make a donation - contact FoR@radstock.wokingham.sch.uk
Friends of Radstock (FoR) is a registered charity that exists to raise money to benefit the school. They run events all year round, some just for pupils but others are open to the wider community. All money from all events is used to purchase goods or services for the school for the benefit of pupils, to enhance their experience.
Donate directly to Radstock School
The easiest way to donate is via Friends of Radstock, however should you prefer to make a direct donation, this is possible. If you are interested in doing so, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org