Sites for Parents
- Think U Know Parent's Site is operated by CEOP, the Child Education and Online Protection Agency is the UK Police's online presence. It contains advice, help and report for parents and for children.
- Parental Controls is a site which will give you specific advice about how to set up devices in your home to protect your child.
- Vodafone produce a Digital Parenting magazine with articles and helpful advice. This is available to download as a pdf or view online.
- Parent Info provides articles and advice about parenting in the digital world.
- Parent information for under13s and social media.
- Childnet International is an international organisation specialising in internet safety and offering advice.
- The UK Safer Internet Centre is a European funded organisation with advice for parents.
- PEGI Ratings guide. A guide to the different ratings on games.
- Staying safe on Minecraft. For many children, Minecraft is part of their world, or their friends' worlds. So what should you know about helping your children play safely?
- Dfe Advice for Parents on cyberbullying.
- Parentport has brought together key tips and safety advice.
- Facebook family safety centre provides information, tools and resources.
Sites for Children
- Hectors World. CEOP's site for 5-7 year olds
- Cyber Cafe. CEOP's site for 7-11 year olds
- Childnet International Primary Site - the home of the SMART internet rules.
- CBBC Internet Safety site